IRTS‘s integrity team provides:Cathodic protection and corrosion surveys for annual surveys, structure identification, CIS (close interval surveys), and rectifier and bond troubleshooting direct valuation packages for baseline and revaluation surveys
- Soils testing.
- Corrosion measurements.
- Phased array defect and linear indication assessments.
- Ultrasonic flaw detection and defect measurements magnetic particle testing.
- pH testing.
- Coating evaluation.
- Remediation inspection.
- Ultrasonic flaw detection and defect measurements.
- Automated ultrasonic corrosion scanning and mapping
When our evaluation is complete we provide a detailed and simple-to-understand report with complete survey results. Moreover, our software will integrate with any GIS system and we provide you with all the raw field data.
Chemical Coating and COMPOSITE REPAIR
Fix Defective Pipelines
IRTS also offers pipeline repair solutions when defects are found. Using composite repair technology, IRTS has the ability to fix many pipeline defects permanently.
No Downtime to Establish
The important advantage to using composite repair technology is that no welding or cutting is needed during installation so the repair can be applied to in-service pipelines. This means:
- Safety risks for workers are minimized.
- Environmental risks are minimized.
- Cost saving.
Wide Industrial Applications
Composite repair can be used for many industry pipelines, including:
- Petrochemical lines.
- Water lines.
- Flare lines.
- Hydrocarbon lines.
- Offshore lines.
- Tank farm and terminal lines.
- Transmission lines.
IRTS operates across Asia, Middle East and Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries.